The Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler and Locks Grill in Cascade Locks are currently open daily.Portland cruises remain suspended: COVID 19 information.
Giftcard special - Earn free sightseeing cruises
Portland Spirit Dock at Salmon Street Springs Fountain
It is necessary to walk to the boarding location as parking is not available in Waterfront Park itself. Parking can be found in several locations in the area:
- World Trade Center parking garage between SW Naito and SW First on SW Taylor Street
- Smart Park Garage at SW First/SW Jefferson
- Pay lot underneath the Hawthone Bridge, accessible to northbound traffic on Naito Parkway
- Pay lot north of the Hawthone Bridge, accessible to southbound traffic on Naito Parkway
- Several pay lots in the area
General Driving Directions to Salmon Street Springs Fountain
- South on I-5
- take the 300B Exit (just past the Banfield Hwy 84 Exit). Keep in the right lane, following the city center signs. Cross the Morrison Bridge, keeping in the right hand lane and take the Naito Parkway Exit; it will loop around to Naito Parkway. Head South on Naito to SW Salmon Street
- North on I-5
- follow the city center signs to Naito Parkway Exit (299A)
- follow North to Salmon Street.
From East Side:
- cross the Burnside Bridge heading west
- take a right on First Street to Everett Street
- right on Everett to Naito Parkway
- right on Naito Parkway and follow to SW Salmon Street
- East on Sunset Hwy. 26
- stay in middle lane through the tunnel
- take Market Street exit; follow to SW Naito Parkway
- left on SW Naito Parkway and follow to SW Salmon Street.
- I-84 (Banfield) West to Portland
- take I-5 South Exit
- follow the city center signs, keeping in the right hand lane
- cross the Morrison Bridge, keeping in the right hand lane
- take the Naito Parkway Exit; it will loop around to Naito Parkway
- head South on Front to SW Salmon Street.
Other Boarding Locations
Portland Cruises Columbia Gorge Cruises Specialty Cruises 15 People or More