The health and safety of our guests and staff will always be our number one priority. We will continue to follow OHA guidelines and react swiftly to situations should they arise. Our vessels, cruises, and restaurants in Portland are open with continued rigorous attention to every operational mandate.
· Please do not come to dine with us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been caring for and in contact with someone with COVID symptoms.
· Wash hands as often as possible.
· Hand sanitizer will be available for guests.
· Face-masks are required for everyone 5 and older indoors while not at your table, regardless of vaccination status.
· Face-masks will be required on outside decks starting 8/27 if you are not able to keep social distancing.
· Staff will not come to work if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been caring for and in contact with someone with COVID symptoms.
· Staff will wear masks start 8/13/2021.
· Staff will wash hands thoroughly (30 seconds) as often as possible.
· Staff will Maintain effective communication to ensure high-traffic areas are being sanitized regularly.
· Staff will wash hands and change gloves between different tasks (sanitizing, handling food, taking payment, etc.).