We carry a vast selection of quality beer, wine, and spirits. You must be 21 years of age to purchase alcoholic beverages and photo identification is required. We remind you to always drink responsibly.
This page shows you the beverage selection usually available on board the Portland Spirit.
Champagne & Sparkling WinesPortland Spirit Sparkling Wine (CA)
· Soft, with a lingering finish, fresh fruit flavors.
Domaine Meriwether Capt Wm Clark Cuvee (OR)
· Dry creamy and very French in style.
Veuve Clicquot Brut Yellow Label (FR)
· A crisp and clean non vintage brut.
Dom Perignon (FR)
· Rich, complex, long finish, small persistent bubbles.
White WinesJohannisberg Riesling, Ste. Chapelle (ID)
· Apricots and peaches with a long fruit filled finish.
Sauvignon Blanc, Woodbridge (CA)
· Citrus, kiwi and white peach aromas and flavors.
White Zinfandel, Five Oaks (CA)
· Delicious with hints of fresh strawberries.
Pinot Gris, Oak Knoll (OR)
· Irresistible fruit flavors are supported by rich textures.
Chardonnay, Copper Ridge (CA)
· Lively, lush apple, lemon and vanilla flavors.
Chardonnay, Columbia Crest Two Vines (WA)
· Apple and banana aromas mingle with toasty oak.
Chardonnay, Kendall-Jackson (CA)
· Tropical fruit flavors such as mango and pineapple.
Red WinesPinot Noir, Viridian (OR)
· Strong character of the lush dark blue Pinot Noir grapes.
Pinot Noir, MacMurray “Sonoma Coast” (CA)
· Delicious soft, spicy red fruits with fresh acidity.
Pinot Noir, Erath “Estate Selection” (OR)
· Cherry vanilla flavors with a hint of anise.
Merlot, Red Rock (CA)
· Black plum and boysenberry flavors with soft tannins.
Merlot, 14 Hands (WA)
· Round, soft and nuanced with oak.
Merlot, Ghost Pines (CA)
· Excellent fruit density; long and tasty on the palate.
Zinfandel, Rancho Zabaco “Lodi” (CA)
· Plush, silky mouth feel with fruit-forward finish.
Syrah, Duck Pond (WA)
· Rich in fruit and texture yet completely in balance.
Syrah, Genesis (WA)
· Rich fruit flavors with spice notes.
Petite Syrah, Stag's Leap (CA)
· Full and voluptuous mouth feel with long bitter-chocolate finish.
Cabernet/Merlot, Hogue (WA)
· Smooth easy drinking red, with chocolate top notes.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Copper Ridge (CA)
· Attractive berry fruit flavor with a hint of plum and spice.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Louis Martini (CA)
· Dense, berry and black cheery flavor with balanced tannins.
Cabernet Sauvignon, 14 Hands (WA)
· Full of black currant and dark cherry characteristics.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Chateau Ste. Michelle “Canoe Ridge Estate” (WA)
· Ripe, rich and packed with bright bing cherry and raspberry flavors.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Chimney Rock (CA)
· Beautiful density on the palate with long finish.
BeersBud Light (bottled)
Non-Alcoholic Coors (bottled)
Seasonal Bottled Beers
Widmer Hefeweizen, Drop Top Amber Ale, Drifter Pale Ale (draft)
Bridgeport IPA (draft)
Captain Morgan’s Spiced
Bourbon/Sour MashJack Daniels
Canadian WhiskeyCrown Royal
Blended ScotchClan McGregor
Single Malt ScotchGlenlivet 12 year
· A classic scotch; firm and smooth with floral aromas and a spicy finish.
Balvenie 15 year
· Each cask has a slightly different flavor that overlay the mellow, rich and full flavor aged Balvenie.
Lagavulin 16 year
· Deeply smoky and peaty with a velvety complex finish.
Single Batch BourbonKnob Creek
· Long, rich, glowing finish, aged 9 years, 100 proof.
PortTaylor Fladgate 10 Year Tawny
Cognac & BrandyChristian Brothers
Though we attempt to keep all items in stock, we can not guarantee that all products will be available at all times.